I think this speaks for itself.
You’re using Missing E on your phone?
no, but I kept getting the message on my phone, even after accepting the terms and conditions on my pc and phone.
If any of you are following Nate Smith, you’ll be well aware he has spent today live blogging from an airport.
In honour of him filling my Tumblr dash with pictures of creepy old ladies, hula hoop wielding weirdos and sword hiding grandpas, I made this.
Merry Christmas Nate.
Haven’t done one of these in a long time, so here we go.
- bestnatesmithever - Worst. Nate Smith. EVER.
- thefrogman - If you don’t know who this is then get off the internet.
- neil-gaiman - Neil Gaiman is getting 5% of my love. That’s what she said.
- jennasty - She’s been on my radar for awhile but I only recently followed her. I don’t regret it (yet).
- afternoonsnoozebutton - Not actually a snooze button.
- pleatedjeans - Uncomfortably funny.
- itsfunnytome - Probably funny to other people as well.
- unpopularopinionrickperry - Fuck you, Rick Perry.
- robotindisguise - The most conspicuous robot on ye interwebbes.
I’ve heard that pepper spray is dangerously cheesy.
(idea via nate)